The offered meditations and courses are usually also suitable for new visitors, at the moment only on weekends with lectures. So you can register again normally via our registration portal. The number is limited to 15 persons and arrival is only possible after receiving a reservation confirmation for a minimum stay of 2 nights. Please register at least 2 days before via our registration form: and wait for the confirmation !
As a next step, we are pleased to open again for maximum 15 visitors at the same time!!
Preview: The center is closed from December 20-27, check inn possible starting on December 27 at 5pm.
We show our solidarity with the federal measures to contain Corona.
At the moment there are single and double room available but no multi-bed rooms (and before departure the rooms and toilets/bathrooms have to be cleaned very thoroughly of course 😉
It’s not possible to bring children here until further notice…
the following rules are currently in force:
- The stay in Amden is only possible if you feel completely healthy
- Please wash your hands before entering the centre. There’s a new sink outside.
- No access to the kitchen – if you come to help in the kitchen, you will be admitted
- Please sign the attendance list (or registration form) when you arrive (in the dining room).
- Self-service at the buffet only after disinfection of the hands (dispenser in the anteroom on the wall) – Keep a distance when queuing
- Please adhere to the valid distance rules and respect the distance wishes of all visitors and residents
- Please respect the dining room table “for residents only”.
- If symptoms of illness occur after your stay, please get tested immediately and inform us immediately if you have tested positive for Covid 19.
Please consult our homepage regularly or see our newsletters.
Lectures/Weekends in english:
(All other weekends the lectures are held in german.)
November 13-15: Weekend course with Pedro Gomez “Buddhism in the West” / The Life of the 17th Karmapa Thaye Dorje / Karma”
November 27-29: Weekend course with Artur Przybyslawski “Buddhist Refuge / Meditation / the Lifestories of Tilopa & Naropa”
December 4-6: Meditation Weekend with Roland Beck “teacher-student”, “View, Meditation and Action”
We are looking forward to your registration. This will make our planning easier and ensure your place in one of our beautiful rooms.
Amdo Dzong: Shaping our future. Information about the planned expansions of our retreat center:
Give sangha friends a few days of retreat for their birthday, as a thank you, as a wedding present, at the end of the preliminary exercises …
In order for you to be able to visit us in a relaxed atmosphere without having to dig deeper into your pockets, we continue to offer all visitors from the euro zone our significantly more favourable conditions.